View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
I'll turn 30 in several months and I've never been in a relationship or kissed a girl
Seriously? Over the weekend this drunk dude tried to get on my case about my situation. I talk about this stuff just for fun and get opinions, so it's not a cry for help or anything. He tries to "be there for me" and that he "wants me to be happy," and tries to give me advice about "trying harder" when I get rejected blah blah. I told him to quit getting on my case because I'm a grown man and can make decisions for myself. He goes off telling me how he's never had a gf since 2005, and the advice he tries to give me is plain creepish.

Basically from I've learned that you cannot convince a girl to like you. She's either attracted to you or not. Even if you've convinced her to become attracted to you, how long can you keep it going? Once the attraction is gone, it's gone forever. How I see it when getting shot down by girls is that she's sparing me grief, so I should be thankful for that.