View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #4354 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Wais for the pics!!!

It was great seeing all you guys after several months of not having my car and several months of not coming out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
First and foremost I would like to give a BIG Thank You to Andrew for the kind gesture to pickup my dinner tab

I would also like to Thank everyone who came out and joined us.

I would especially like to THANK The little old man who drove his Buick up the giant rock in the corner of the Parking Lot NOT only 1 But 3 times.

God his son was pissed all right.

I'll consider that as my Entertainment B-Day Present
And noooooo problem G!

And how could anyone top the man in the Buick, I can only pray he's there for my birthday...

Oh, and thanks again Cheech! You're THE MAN, and it was nice meeting and talking to your wife