View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalletGun View Post
A fanatic audiophile will tell you no bc they just wont admit it. However, I installed Hertz hsk165 components in my lexus is300 and used a **** load of sound deadening in the doors and sealed them. Feeding them 125 watts of clean power I couldnt tell a difference in bass with my subwoofer on or off.

In a car like a 370z with very little cabin space, high quality compnents produce plenty of "bass".
I disagree, given that I am a audiophile at home and in the car I do want a sub with my setup. Even with my martin logans at home I still want a 2.1 setup sometimes because it is needed. Not saying I want massive amounts of bass but a good balance throughout all frequencies. A good set of component speakers will give you solid bass but can not go as low as a normal sub so they are needed.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 11-03-2013 at 02:31 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote