Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #678 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroVonSmith View Post
I am all for a meet. If not at Forcefed we I can talk to DDS, who is right down the street. They don't have a dyno there but its a decent sized shop but it would have to be during the day. They have horrible lighting in there parking lot. There is a good parking lot at the new VA hospital in North Vegas. Huge Parking lot good lighting and security. Only downside to that is its on 215 and pecos way in north town.
if you're closer to 1-15 it's easier, with 215's construction, to take the 215 exit off of the I-15 and head west...slight bottleneck just past the s'getti bowl.
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote