View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:18 AM   #6856 (permalink)
Latt
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z
Latt is on a distinguished road

Had great time today with some mustang friends at Ford show in Fort Mill SC. Great turn out over 200 cars of course my Z was not one of those !!

Unfortunately it ended ugly...after the rewards etc everyone was leaving and the streets were lined with people and cars were still parked on the public roads of the business park. After several cars making burn outs etc a 3 car tandem took off all doing the same....the third car hit first, second and third gear and he never backed out. He lost control and went sailing away hitting a tree and crashing a really nice 2013 shelby. Fortunately no one was hurt other than the guy drivings pride. Surprisingly he backed the car out and returned to the parking lot to let everyone look at what he had done.

Was a scary situation and I couldnt believe he came back to let that crowd see what he had just done to his car. Mid 50s guy as well and he just ruined a great car for a few seconds of fun.

Moral of the story....dont be a dumbass. I watched 2 super snakes pull over 900 HP today. Yeah thats insane but be respectful of that and those around you.