Thread: Ask a cop
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #102 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold
Default Ask a cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
Why do you guys hide and or run radar at the bottom of a hill or right at that new construction zone? I was a LEO in the Air Force for 5 years and was taught ethics and discretion and when I see a civilian cop do the hiding I just shake my head with disrespect. Entrapment tactics.
I was pulled over by DPS some time ago for speeding and he asked me if he could search my car. I asked him what the PC was and he paused. I told him no and he didnt have enough PC to justify the search and advised him to write me a citation, warn me, and let me be on my way. He wrote me a warning and let me go.
Be careful out there boys and girls. Be respectful but also know what the police officer can do legally when you are stopped.
I always insist on a cavity search when I get pulled over; word gets around quick and they quit pulling you over fairly rapidly (especially if you have a corn-rich diet).

Last edited by H2O_Doc; 11-02-2013 at 07:58 PM.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote