View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalpinoy91 View Post
I would rather go with correct tires than try to address "wheel gap" through tire size.

Wth are you guys even thinking? No tire size is going to fill a 5in fender gap unless you want a 60profile sidewall.

Tards

For someone who has been on this forum for over a year you have alot to learn about 1) how to talk to people on the forum and 2) how to mod a car

As it has been shown several times in this thread if you have the right wheel and tire offset and tire ratio you do not need to use suspension mods to reduce the wheel gap

I would be more than willing to bet he is running something which is stretched given his wheel sizes. By simply running a larger profile tire like a 265-35-19 front and a 305-35-19 he can more than makeup this difference.

How did you not get that from my post? Do I need to explain it even more?
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote