View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #217 (permalink)
Onelownismo
Track Member

Drives: 09 PG base/sport
Onelownismo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
Not yet. Waiting until I know when I'll be coming back. How ever I will say this, I will not be going to any NASA sponsored events. All of my track buddies have warned me not even think about NASA. They said their safety is a joke and you are just a $ to them. When I have an idea of which events I'm considering I'll let you know.

If and when I do get a set of rims for track use, initially my track rims will bum a ride on my friend’s trailer. Looking into eventually getting a small trailer for the track that my Z could pull. It would be handy for other things too. I don't have the room for a SUV/Truck and full sized trailer. Tire wise I would get Yokohama Advan AD048 for starters. They're street legal so I could drive on them to an event if needed.
Not sure who you've talked to man, I've been to 2 HPDE's with NASA and I thought it was great. The people were awesome, both my instructors were great and it was pretty well organized. I will be doing NASA next year but I am also open to the idea of other clubs.