View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a6walter1 View Post
I'm not sure what you are inquiring about... When people talk about a "square" setup they traditionally mean wheels of the same width, not tires.
Yeah, I suppose I should have said quasi-square since the wheels aren't the same. I realize the front wheel will be slightly taller and more narrow but it still gets you 90+% of the way to the same balance as a true square setup. Thanks for your advice on spacers. I haven't auto-x'd with a Z yet but it's something I'd like to try. The only issue is can I fit in the car with a helmet on...lol. If I do decide to get spacers and go with the larger front wheel, I'll probably go ahead and do the 15mm stud replacement up front.