View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #66 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
lol, the 458 only catches fire when you drive it. 60% of its owners are so rich they just buy it as a garage weight.

yeah i think they only made 3 juke R's or something.

but even not focusing just on color alone the nismo supposedly has a limited production of 500 per year and im pretty sure they have never made/sold the production limit. no clue, dont even know if thats worldwide, or per region. that being said would you rather cruise around in a vette? when you see 65 of them EVERY SINGLE DAY? or how about a mustank? or a slowmaro? I would take a 458 too...... its a different class of car, but I for one am quite proud of the fact that I see another nismo maybe once every 5-6 months at random. And every time I drive it, drivers of every "better" car cruising around here pratically break their necks to look at it on its way by with the DAMN wtf is that? look on their face. priceless.
Depends on the area you live in. Around here, I see them quite frequently. I'd say I'd see another one or two at least every few days. Granted seeing another car only once or twice a day still isn't much compared to a Mustang or something like that.

Then again I didn't buy the car for exclusivity. The "500" is per region I think and as others have stated I think it's closer to 1000 for the cap. I agree with MJB, the C7 is a hell of a car... if everyone had one it still wouldn't diminish its capabilities and I'd still drive one til the wheels fell off.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote