View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #1406 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recklezzz View Post
I dont think a Gt35 would fit. It would have to be custom housings. I have a set of GTX3076 turbos and there barley fit. I will be curious if the will fit with tony's manifold. I know he test fitted them in solidworks (looks like that's what they used to R&D) but tough to say if they will fit in the chassis.

GTM is the only shop to use GT35 series turbo's (that I know of). They use a custom set of housing to make it fit. They have GT35 wheels but not a true GT35 housing.

GTX Turbos are siiiick. Glad tony choose these.

The GTX3582 comes with a compressor housing that has a 4 inch inlet with 2.5 inch outlet standard. In order to make it fit it can be purchased with the compact GT28 style 3 inch inlet with 2 inch outlet.