View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #162 (permalink)
Pointman
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Sport/Tour Nav
Pointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond reputePointman has a reputation beyond repute

I have this same worry. It took 2 of us to get the crank pulley bolt to let go. Im sure that places a lot of pressure and stress on the front seal. I believe Stillen actually recomends pulling the radiator off and using an impact. If anyone has installed the NST products or the Stillen pulleys I would recomend keeping a close eye on the front seal. This is not a reflection of the great parts produced by NST or Stillen, just the crazy torque spec's of the crank bolt. Nissan must have put it on with a impact gun from a tank assembly line. I have the NST products and the quaility is fantastic.