View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:21 PM   #209 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onelownismo View Post
Nothing just looking for something to do haha
Well. Saturday I'll be out and about. Gonna try to get those pipes on this weekend. Don't really want to deal with Oceana though. I need some race ramps. Gotta be able to work in the garage. Anywho... yeah. Just chillin so hit me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
I'm not sure what that is. The only wheels you've mentioned were matte gunmetal. And I thought they were Enkei's or something like that.
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Well if anyone of you guys want to get rid of your wheels anytime soon (as in before mid dec) I might be able to make a deal with you. But I would prefer if they had tires still on them. I don't know if I could buy cheap rims and new tires too. But just let me know.
I'll sell you my wheels!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote