View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
wagz
Base Member

Drives: Need a Z
wagz is on a distinguished road
Default So you don't like the Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoto370 View Post
I daily the car and don't get to use the full potential so all of those are kindana waste plus getting 13/14 mpg normal city driving ...... :/
Anything else that you dislike about it (Evo)? I am curious to hear the complete story.

For the longest time the Evo X was on the top of my list for my car search. It still tends to be more practical with the back seat and has more trunk space. Especially, when kids are part of the equation. The AWD also helps for Chicago weather. Its cheap to mod, relative to the Z. My brother in law has a 600hp built motor Evo. I think he spent 2k to 3k on it, he loves that thing.

However, I have come to the conclusion that the Z is going to be my next car. It just look devious, and has over all better fit and finish. I bought the wife a mini-van for traveling w/kids and running around for errands.

I have been driving my 10 year old Honda accord as my daily, and it still continues to run great. So the Z works out really well for me. It's going to be my project car for the foreseeable future.

I drove a 2014 Touring and found that it was much better then what I had expected. Especially compared to my 90zx NA. Power in stock form is plenty (This perception will probably change once the mod bug hits, remember I drive a 4cyl Accord). It handles amazing, and the ride is actually not that firm.

Good luck w/your search.
wagz is offline   Reply With Quote