View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #64 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

lol, the 458 only catches fire when you drive it. 60% of its owners are so rich they just buy it as a garage weight.

yeah i think they only made 3 juke R's or something.

but even not focusing just on color alone the nismo supposedly has a limited production of 500 per year and im pretty sure they have never made/sold the production limit. no clue, dont even know if thats worldwide, or per region. that being said would you rather cruise around in a vette? when you see 65 of them EVERY SINGLE DAY? or how about a mustank? or a slowmaro? I would take a 458 too...... its a different class of car, but I for one am quite proud of the fact that I see another nismo maybe once every 5-6 months at random. And every time I drive it, drivers of every "better" car cruising around here pratically break their necks to look at it on its way by with the DAMN wtf is that? look on their face. priceless.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote