View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #92 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35guy84 View Post
Yeah, unfortunately, my landlord is taking up all of the garage space so I am forced to leave my baby in the driveway at the mercy of anyone daring enough to try and steal her. I'm going to get a tilt sensor installed, but I hear proximity sensors are more headache than anything due to too many false alarms.

And thanks again to everyone's support. Just make sure you keep an eye on your Z if it has to stay outside like mine. I live in a good area, so it just goes to show that you don't have to live in a bad neighborhood for this kind of crap to happen.
Can your landlord do that? I mean, unless it's in your lease agreement, as far as I know, you're leasing the whole property - that's how those things work - he can rent a space from a storage unit place...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote