View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 04:10 PM   #62 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
thats an excellent way to put it. people forget the nismo isnt actually the most expensive Z. The sport/nav is really close, and the sport/nav convert is more. to each his own. for me its exclusivity, you can put as many aftermarket parts as you want on your normal Z and it will never be one of the 500 per year nismo models. Or the probably 20 sold in magma red "discontinued" so as far as numbers go, my 13 mag red nis is more rare than a ferrari 458 italia....... ****, bad example, they made thousands of those....... think of a super rare 2 digit car. I cant.
I love my Nismo... but I'd still set it on fire if it got me into a 458.

As for super rare 2 digit car... Juke-R, there's what like 6 of them?
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote