View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best OBD system for FI....?

Hey guys,

I had the plans of using my empty cubby to accomodate 4 or 5 gauges to keep track of the vitals of my TT setup. After seeing it done on another vehicle it looks kind of tacky and to ricer for me.

Gauges I need displayed are BOOST, AIR/FUEL, OIL PRESS., FUEL PRESS, and maybe AIR INTAKE TEMP.

I have started looking around at the OBD systems and am having difficulties figuring out which ones will read what I need and which ones will cost me hundreds of dollars more to buy the add on sensors i need. Been looking at the CAMP 2, Blitz R-VIT DS, and possibly the MAGDEN, or RACE CAPTURE PRO but its hard to find these now.

So can anyone advise me on what route to go in order to read what Id like in the most financially sound manner?

Are there any Im missing that would get the job done?
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote