View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
natenyc123
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370 Z Manual
natenyc123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to natenyc123
Exclamation Bulletin just posted - ecu noise replacement - nice work members!!!!

Just got a call from NISSAN service in D.C. and they said you all were right. The ECU is problematic and the corporate rep out here today verified this and they are replacing ALL nissan 370zs and inifiniti G37s ECUs now.

BRING THEM IN!

Problem Solved: Elimination of High Frequency Noise after 5 mins idle.

*************BULLETIN UPDATE**************10/28/2009****************
Ok guys. I went to pick up my car and found some information. The Bulletin on this noise is "coming" in a few days/weeks. My dealer called in a "factory rep" who immediately knew the problem and said to go ahead and order the replacement ECUs. However, the darn things are on backorder. arggggg. There is no bulletin # or info I can give you...BUT if you call your dealer service or go there, you have to ask them to call their FACTORY REP and all of them know of this problem. They will order a new part for you and when they get it will call you. I'm stuck with this noise until my part arrives.

That's all I have...spread the word. I guess this is fresh news and the ball has just started rolling with this process.

Last edited by natenyc123; 10-28-2009 at 08:46 AM.