View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

elan- you're not helping the situation.... this is wat it looks like on my smartphone..

Yes, there is a very slight loss in torque in the low RPMs but I feel like it's a little quicker in the high RPMs. This is according to the butt-dyno of course. If I had to guess, maybe a 2-5lb lost in torque but similar gains in HP. Again, nothing official, just how it feels to me. As for drone, yes there is a lot from 3-4k. Good news is that under highway cruise, there isn't much as long as RPM stays under 3k. You can keep the exhaust quiet if you do your shifting below 2.5k. That being said, you won't want to do that with this exhaust. If you hate, your neighbors, this exhaust is perfect for you. I actually use it to punish nosy neighbors and bad drivers. I give a nice downshift for the drivers that decide to drive 10 under. The exhaust is pretty painful under WOT right next to your ear. I've had a friend do it to me to test it out so I know people hear it. The other day I was downshifting coming up to a light. A group of girls walking nearby yet out a little scream because it was so loud, it scared them. I love it personally, but it isn't for everyone. It is probably one of the loudest (and very aggressive) exhausts that can be put on the car (Tunnels and parking decks are just fantastic).Some of the performance nuts here hate on it because it doesn't really give great gains. Personally, I like sound over performance because I don't need any more tickets so it suits my needs quite well. Quality is top notch. Everything fit perfectly. I had to put some washers on one side to push the exhaust tip off the bumper, but this is pretty normal for many exhausts. Installation was easy and I was able to do it without a lift. If you want to order, contact Khoi with AAM. Shipping is free and FAST! PM me for any other questions or concerns.
Like Yes, there is a very slight loss in torque in the low RPMs but I feel like it's a little quicker in the high RPMs. This is according to the butt-dyno of course. If I had to guess, maybe a 2-5lb lost in torque but similar gains in HP. Again, nothing official, just how it feels to me. As for drone, yes there is a lot from 3-4k. Good news is that under highway cruise, there isn't much as long as RPM stays under 3k. You can keep the exhaust quiet if you do your shifting below 2.5k. That being said, you won't want to do that with this exhaust. Yes, there is a very slight loss in torque in the low RPMs but I feel like it's a little quicker in the high RPMs. This is according to the butt-dyno of course. If I had to guess, maybe a 2-5lb lost in torque but similar gains in HP. Again, nothing official, just how it feels to me. As for drone, yes there is a lot from 3-4k. Good news is that under highway cruise, there isn't much as long as RPM stays under 3k. You can keep the exhaust quiet if you do your shifting below 2.5k. That being said, you won't want to do that with this exhaust. If you hate, your neighbors, this exhaust is perfect for you. I actually use it to punish nosy neighbors and bad drivers. I give a nice downshift for the drivers that decide to drive 10 under. The exhaust is pretty painful under WOT right next to your ear. I've had a friend do it to me to test it out so I know people hear it. The other day I was downshifting coming up to a light. A group of girls walking nearby yet out a little scream because it was so loud, it scared them. I love it personally, but it isn't for everyone. It is probably one of the loudest (and very aggressive) exhausts that can be put on the car (Tunnels and parking decks are just fantastic).Some of the performance nuts here hate on it because it doesn't really give great gains. Personally, I like sound over performance because I don't need any more tickets so it suits my needs quite well. Quality is top notch. Everything fit perfectly. I had to put some washers on one side to push the exhaust tip off the bumper, but this is pretty normal for many exhausts. Installation was easy and I was able to do it without a lift. If you want to order, contact Khoi with AAM. Shipping is free and FAST! PM me for any other questions or concerns.
Like Yes, there is a very slight loss in torque in the low RPMs but I feel like it's a little quicker in the high RPMs. This is according to the butt-dyno of course. If I had to guess, maybe a 2-5lb lost in torque but similar gains in HP. Again, nothing official, just how it feels to me. As for drone, yes there is a lot from 3-4k. Good news is that under highway cruise, there isn't much as long as RPM stays under 3k. You can keep the exhaust quiet if you do your shifting below 2.5k. That being said, you won't want to do that with this exhaust. Yes, there is a very slight loss in torque in the low RPMs but I feel like it's a little quicker in the high RPMs. This is according to the butt-dyno of course. If I had to guess, maybe a 2-5lb lost in torque but similar gains in HP. Again, nothing official, just how it feels to me. As for drone, yes there is a lot from 3-4k. Good news is that under highway cruise, there isn't much as long as RPM stays under 3k. You can keep the exhaust quiet if you do your shifting below 2.5k. That being said, you won't want to do that with this exhaust. If you hate, your neighbors, this exhaust is perfect for you. I actually use it to punish nosy neighbors and bad drivers. I give a nice downshift for the drivers that decide to drive 10 under. The exhaust is pretty painful under WOT right next to your ear. I've had a friend do it to me to test it out so I know people hear it. The other day I was downshifting coming up to a light. A group of girls walking nearby yet out a little scream because it was so loud, it scared them. I love it personally, but it isn't for everyone. It is probably one of the loudest (and very aggressive) exhausts that can be put on the car (Tunnels and parking decks are just fantastic).Some of the performance nuts here hate on it because it doesn't really give great gains. Personally, I like sound over performance because I don't need any more tickets so it suits my needs quite well. Quality is top notch. Everything fit perfectly. I had to put some washers on one side to push the exhaust tip off the bumper, but this is pretty normal for many exhausts. Installation was easy and I was able to do it without a lift. If you want to order, contact Khoi with AAM. Shipping is free and FAST! PM me for any other questions or concerns.
Like Yes, there is a very slight loss in torque in the low RPMs but I feel like it's a little quicker in the high RPMs. This is according to the butt-dyno of course. If I had to guess, maybe a 2-5lb lost in torque but similar gains in HP. Again, nothing official, just how it feels to me. As for drone, yes there is a lot from 3-4k. Good news is that under highway cruise, there isn't much as long as RPM stays under 3k. You can keep the exhaust quiet if you do your shifting below 2.5k. That being said, you won't want to do that with this exhaust.

kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote