Thread: Wiring Harness
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
friedman
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z
friedman is on a distinguished road
Default Wiring Harness

I have a 2010 Nissan 370Z with 24k miles. It is practically new. However, my car had electrical issues from the time the warranty ended. I took it in several times to have it checked without any success of finding the issue. Finally they diagnosed the car with a faulty wiring harness in the door. After replacing the door wiring harness without curing the problem, they have diagnosed the car needed a front wiring harness. The total bill at this point is $4,000+. The worst part is they have had my 370Z convertible for 3 months and say I will not get it back until January. The harness is not available anywhere. I have owned 4 Nissan cars in the past and this will most likely be my last. I have written Nissan and they send back a standard letter saying there is nothing they can do. They have forgotten how important each customer is. My first and second cars were 280ZX's. I wanted to share the amazing joy I got from my first Nissan with my 16 year old by getting this car. It was a huge mistake. If anyone shares a similar experience, please let me know.
friedman is offline   Reply With Quote