View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbpcivicsi View Post
Well hello there fellas
i'm currently looking at a 2011 Manual black 370Z base (sport package) with 20k miles, listed for $25k, what do you guys think about the price?
As it appears from my name I currently drive a 2007 Honda civic Si coupe, and im thinking its time to change things up since I've had the car for about two years! Im just having difficulties to accept the fact that if I do purchase the Z, maintenance will definitely go up, and gas of course.. what do you guys think? has anybody else made this switch before? any help would be appreciated
yah, just drive backwards in your civic and you'll get a nice simulation of a RWD car. should be plenty of convincing.