View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #85 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerGT View Post
The hate on this thread makes me

In a few years these things will be like cockroaches (think miata) at track events... I priced out a coilover setup for one... half the price of my mustangs suspension. Slap on a turbo... swap the brake fluid and pads... golden

i think its a great little platform... small light and rwd. Hell people are already swaping LSx motors into them. (where dont those things fit)
That's what she said?

Anyways, with the way the "trends" are going this car will not be the next Miata or S2000. It will end up the next 240sx/Silvia in the US, which will mean hellaflush and horrible body panels, unpainted, and little value. Yes there will be some who take the car in a proper direction but the kids & trends will ruin it for the rest.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote