Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #2337 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonZ33 View Post
more interested to see potential for what the platform can become, less how it rolls off showroom floor.

IMO light, cheap, turbo's are what manufactures need to bring back youth.

and definitely more than 220. guessing 250.
This. Look at the way the youth has clung to the Subi twins. The car has to be affordable. At $30k for base, it's tough for the younger generation to get into a Z. The Z33 is just now to a point where it's affordable on the used market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonZ33 View Post
that's what I like to hear!! I know I'm not the only one who'd rather build my dream car, than over extend myself financially for someone else's used stock toy (let's face it, not going to have much left to modify it )
I love the GTR, but for the price of a used, higher-mileage one, I can build a super clean, low-mileage boosted Z that puts down better numbers without the maintenance costs that make me feel guilty about driving it.

I'm just gonna leave this here: