View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintfocus View Post
I wouldnt run less then -2 up front even for a daily driven track day fun Z, if you run zero toe the inside wear will be minimal to none existant. Rear i wouldnt run anything more then -2, ideally between -1.75 and -1.5 since the rear camber curve under compression on the 370 is very aggressive. Btw though, what does the rest of your suspension setup look like?

(Awaits Synolimit to tell me im wrong )
Horrible advice! Listen to me only.

No. That's fine for these cars. Better than the +0.1 to -1.4 front, -1.2 to -2.2 rear OEM settings. Soon as everything gets here I plan on -2.5 front and -1.5 rear. If you can swing it, I'd do different settings for the track though. I'd find a way to mark the SPL settings where the more aggressive settings would be or at least count each turn of each adjuster and write it down. That way with SPL being so easy to adjust you show up to the track, spin a few turns here and there and get aggressive.

Last edited by synolimit; 10-30-2013 at 04:02 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote