View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #6697 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpd125 View Post
After a patient wait from Fast Intentions for my Catback Exhaust with 18inch resonators, I took my Z for a long country ride in the hills of CT this morning. I gotta say the videos posted about this exhaust do it NO justice. This by far is the meanest sounding car I've heard in years! And im not just saying that because its mine! From the time I ordered this exhaust to delivery, Tony Meyerson from F.I. has been a complete professional. He makes an outstanding exhaust that if you are as much of a perfectionist as am I, you will order this product for your Z!!!

WELL WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!!!
Wow! Way to on topic

Congrats with the FI CBE