View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whiskey Drinkers

As a Scotch whiskey drinker, I'm curious what my fellow Z34 owners drink on a regular basis. And I mean, what do you drink on a Tuesday night, not while on a cruise in the Mediterranean. Feel free to post your adult beverage of choice on special occasions as well. Whiskey, brandy, cognac, tequila, let's see them. Cheers .

I'm a Johnnie Walker fan. Black, Double Black, and Green, are my favorite of the lot. A glass of Chivas Regal, Glenfiddich, even cognac such as Hennessey, on the rocks, is always welcome. Double Black seems to be the flavor of the seasons (or years) though.

On special occasions, I'll probably drink one of the following.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote