View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
tranny shouldn't break to begin with on a newish car. i would think if they did the replacement correctly the first year would give tattletale signs if the work was shoddy.

get if fixed before the yr is up.

its not like the op has other alternatives handy..if he did, probably wont post here, rather post at the wat did you do to your z today (on topic only).
I guesssssss, but I'd rather eBay another OEM one and just swap it.

I did look on eBay and there are a lot less than I expected for a lot more expensive that I would've thought ($900-1000 shipped). G37 transmission $650-$1000 shipped. I'm sure you can lowball them more too