View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #62 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

first of all this thread is stupid. I owned at 03 350z, a de, and compared to the 370z that car was a like a daewoo in terms of fit finish and quality of materials....In terms of speed/times, without the same driver at the same track you will never get a true comparison. With that said, it is preference, but the 370 is a better car, it released with a declining economy and a msrp too high...it crippled the 370z...with that said, I have run the 1/4 mile in both my cars, and I admit I am a terible driver, but our track sucks too, everyone consitantly runs slower there, my buddy has an 11 second srt-4, by 11 I mean consisant 11.04-11.1 only runs 11.4-11.7 at our track...Before I sold my full bolt on 03 tuned by RT I ran a best time ofd 13.6... I took my 370z there this year and best time with bolt ons and no tune was 13.7, it was deplorable and my drving was horrid, I know that...so these results my 350z is faster than my 370(which is now tuned to 322whp, the de had 252whp) My DE would not touch a new 5.0 mustang, lets just say the 370 was raced at the "track" against a new 5.0 several times and my Z was victourious each run. Spatting off track times are usless is my point, get whichever car you like.