View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I have the Zspeed aluminum front under tray installed. I had clipped a few corners while doing track days and hit a road kill one time. This had popped the 3 plastic fasteners off from under the Z. You know the 3. On the part of the frame in front of the engine. While here is my fix for never again having those 3 pieces of plastic mess with me. This will work with the stock plastic under tray too.

Ordered from McMaster-Carr some rivet-nuts. A 25/64" drill bit, a 1/4 fender washer, 3 1/4x20 stainless bolts, 3 1/4" stainless flat washers.
thanks for the write up...funny thing i was dealing with that issue the other day....the 3 plastic clip completely ripped a giant hole in my undertray.