View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
I said I've seen 2 Z's in Florida get into the 12's. In the north east, I never saw in person one 370z break into the 12's. That includes the 2012 Atco NISSAN only meet. What do you want from me??? Talk to the 370Z guys up north

That was tranceformer & your record holder Jason. I was there when they posted their best times. So for the 2nd. time, that's when I realized the 370 z had more H.P. & more potentials. O.K???
I'm just curious, because I've heard you claim several times that you are going to upgrade to the 370, but what made you change your mind?- this morning drove the 370z for the first time ever

Sounds like you should just stay with your beloved HR- don't understand why only 5 moded Z's in the 12's ???
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 10-28-2013 at 06:03 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote