View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
So I'll say that if there are 3 of the best 6spd. 1/4 mile drivers, I would be one of the 3....
Man, you really are in love with yourself aren't you? Lol. Ok we got it, you are a good 1/4mile driver. I think I've read a hundred posts from you bragging about your times.. But that doesn't mean the 370z doesn't outperform the 350hr stock for stock. Maybe all these 370z owners you encounter at the track just aren't very good drivers. We've had several members here in the 12's, N/A. I know one guy who is an active member that is down in the low 12's, granted he has 4.08 fd but still. Moral of the story, the 370z is faster than the 350z. Wasn't that the original question, and is the performance difference worth it to go with the 370? Case closed, and have a wonderful day.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote