View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #85 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
I hate to monday night quarterback here! but why not just call 911 and let the police catch them or him in the act and he's gone! now your still going to worry about the scum bags come back, that's only if there was a quick response from local pd otherwise i understand!
I agree, with the number of security crap he's got on the wheels now, it's slow them down - then again, maybe that's what they were doing was checking to see how much of a pita it'd be...maybe it'd be easier to steal the whole car...(well, until they realize the FOB prevents that)

That's all security stuff does anyway - just makes the criminal think there must be an easier target and move on.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote