View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnski View Post
guess what, you don't like it just ignore the subject and move on to other subjects rather than smart a$$ remarks..
it is ok i learned few things been here a week or so.. i don't belong here.. so long..
Just ignore it shawnski. It is typical for older members of any forum to complain about what has been talked about already. Some of us are new here and don't mind discussing threads or learning about things through reposts.

Now to chime in on the subject. I would just put it on. I am not so concerned with the nose being perfect and all. I would rather avoid any unnecessary contact with police officers as you never know when you are going to run into an officer who is having a bad day and is ready to pick on someone who has a beautiful car. Just my thoughts. They can take a lot of money out of your pocket, considering having to go downtown to deal with court and missing time at work. Just not worth it IMO.

Last edited by Justice97; 10-28-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote