View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #186 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
I've seen the Zele cooling plate, but I've never seen the CFE compartment covers. Are the PWJDM compartment covers as bad as the radiator covers?
yes... if you want to run them with the shitty gelcoat i think ul be ok.... but since i cleared mine to take care of the shitty gelcoat because it hits when you close the hood.... the clear coat is cracking on the covers.... im so irritated at them.. ill have them recleared for a 3rd time but if they do this again imma fugin burn them....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote