View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

See if you can find someone with a Greddy Ti-C exhaust. I love mine. I'm just like you - 36, work in an office and live in a neighborhood with older neighbors I try not to wake up each morning.

In stock form (with silencers in) Ti-C exhaust gives the car a nice deep tone. Not overly aggressive or loud. No drone when cruising the highway and very minimal when lightly accelerating in top gear (35mph in 6th gear for example). Like i said I'm really happy with it. It was exactly what I was looking for, deeper and louder without being obnoxious. Easy to have a conversation without shouting.

Combine this with softer/quieter tires (I'm currently running Continental DWSs) and a little sound deadening material (I've got Second skin SPL tiles and luxury liner in mine) and the car feels even better. To me it's perfect now. Refined and smooth like a Lexus or Audi when I want it to be, but still fast and fun to throw through the twists. I've seriously fallen in love with my car again.

With the silencers out it's a whole different beast. I tried it for 2 weeks. Very loud all the time. sounds really mean. But also hurts your head after 30 mins of driving.

There are better performing exhausts out there, but this one was perfect for me and sounds just like what you're looking for.

Last edited by TXSpeedDemon; 10-28-2013 at 09:09 AM.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote