View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum16 View Post
The only thing I could figure is I always use to us the same microfiber towel that I waxed my car with to wip the wheels real quick. Where did you take then for 100$ doesn't sound bad at look defiantly will refinish the same oem look if I can find a good rim shop. Do you know where I can take it I live in Chicago area. Also I celeb them with a clear coat safe aluminum rim cleaner , wish I would've done this earlier defiantly looks great, eagle has a great brand of wheel cleaners
Wheels America, there is one in Chicago I believe.
Don't know how good they are but a guy I was talking to at discount tires told me they would make them look good as new. He also said the would remove any damage. H told me I should have them masked and powder coat sections to give them a custom look. Don't think I will though I like them the way they are.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote