View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute
Default axmea?'s not-much-of-a-build thread-going slow

From this..........

to this..........

[IMG]DSCN3444 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

to this.......

[IMG]mYcooltoyedZ by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

to what it is now......

[IMG]DSC_6428 Pearl White 370Z by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]DSC_6435d Pearl White 370Z by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

The story is in the middle. I will post what I've done so far and include my wish list. In the meantime........

I spent the entire weekend with my wife in Paso Robles and drove back via Hwy 1 to San Luis Obispo. I love the 101. One suitcase, my trusted ramps (yes I take with me all the time) and 42 bottles of wine on the way back. I had to use every nook and cranny of that Z.

Some photos.

At Lone Madrone
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]
DSCN4903 by axmea?, on Flickr[/IMG]

At Daou -- the highest point in Paso Robles. It was fantastic.

[IMG]
DSCN4891 by axmea?, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
DSCN4889 by axmea?, on Flickr[/IMG]

At Villa San-Juliette (Nigel Lythgoe's winery)

[IMG]
Villa San Juliette by axmea?, on Flickr[/IMG]

Sunset at Graveyard Winery for a Halloween party

[IMG]

this was on our way back. At Morro Bay.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 01-02-2017 at 03:09 PM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote