View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #6734 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

finally washed my beauty with the newly-arrived ADAM'S shampoo and detailer, in gallon size. what a difference! as advertised...! foamed it with my lawn/garden sprayer and the suds were so silky-slick that my hand kept falling outta my micro-fiber glove. whisked on the detailer as the sun started hitting the rear of the car and, no problem...no streaking...what detailer was missed and/or later dripped out was easy wiped off, even hrs. later. it even cleaned the windows, something my turtle wax cleaner never did...

AND WHAT A SHINE!!!...better than when i bought her a year ago...really, really good products...