View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #1692 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post
Hello Sasha,

Thought you were going to get rid of me huh? hehe.

Well, Thats too bad. i literally sat here and read this entire thread for hours of my lonely Saturday while TDY in the boring city of Wichita Texas. I am very glad to hear about all the success of your 370Z kit. and as you know, your kit was amazing on my 350Z. but I had problems with the car (not related to your kit) and decided it was time to upgrade… remember how I said I wanted to get a 370Z just so I could get one of your kits? Welp I bought an 09 Mag Black touring Sport M6… and within the next 12 months I am hoping to be ordering one of these kits. But an unnamed shop will not be in this build. I will be doing all the work, and taking it to Zcargarage to have it tuned. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you will be hearing from me within the next year. I had great results on my 350Z and I can't wait to see the results on the 370.

I can speak for this guys great customer support and quality of his products, I will never consider any other direction. and wouldn't recommend any other direction either. keep up the great work Sasha, I will be talking to you soon.

-Kyle

Good to hear from you Kyle. I appreciate the feedback both on the kit and the customer service. It something I take pride in, and those who have bought a BP product know exactlywhat you are talking about. I also look forward to doing business with you in the future. The 370z kit is just as easy to install, and is capable of even more than the original mid mount kit.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote