View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:33 PM   #6720 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrelic View Post
Well in PA you do not need to disclose anything, unless the status of the titled has been changed over to salvaged, rebuilt, or the vehicle has flood damage. I was just worried about how quickly the carfax will reflect an accident on the vehicle.

The bodyshop I took it to is known for their work, and very carefully trained eye. They are taking care of many things on the vehicle as well that will make it look showroom new. It's just that the car will be at it's peak worth at that point looking brand new, and it's like do I trade it in or keep it. I will keep it if the carfax says it, I will trade it in if it doesn't. But then Im back at square one paying for my car payment terms.

When you got into accident with your SRT, how much did your rates go up?

They didn't go up at all, since I wasn't at fault for either of them.

The only time they went up was when they "re-evaluated the car" and called it a sports car and also found I had a ticket on my record (was going to be gone in like six months ).