View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #173 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
What are your thoughts on this Charles? Any idea on how it compares to your RRP? Post 50.

GTM Performance Engineering: GTX V3 Twin Turbo Kit
Initial thoughts? 200% in shock that it's not another copy of our parts.

Thoughts beyond that? I'm not here to teach them anything so I will not highlight the design's inherent flaws.. But to put it simply, that is an extremely elementary layout. It's 2 pumps in a box. Nothing to see here.

We already built a twin fuel pump hanger for the 370z. It's in stock and ready to go, and is more functional than that concept they have. It's a proven design with over 100 units sold between the 350 and 370 (same design).

So to answer your your question... How it compares to ours? It can't... it doesn't hold a candle to our RRP. They are 10 years behind me on fuel system engineering.

Last edited by phunk; 10-25-2013 at 08:41 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote