View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Reds370z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
Reds370z is on a distinguished road
Default HELP...2010 CPO 370z. PAINT/TOP/LOST CONTRACT ISSUES!!!

Bought a supposedly CPO 2010 Nissan 370z Touring Convertible w/ Sports package on 9/30/13. I once owned a Nissan Fairlady when I was stationed in Okinawa Japan. Never forgot that car till this day.

Issue#1 Convertible top had to be replaced. Airplane wires were tearing through the top. Top would get stuck midway opening and closing...SUCKED!!! My Nissan Dealer (Hooman) has replaced the top and is waiting on one piece to complete the job. Hooman rocks!

Issue#2 Upon having the car detailed by a friend that owns his own detail/body shop, he informed me that the car had been repainted. The front hood, trunk, and convertible top cover had been repainted. The car is originally red but now I see the distinct difference in color. The repainted area are an orangish red and do not match the rest of the car. The car was parked in the shade when I went to look at it. I took it to a 5 star body shop and they informed me that there are dimples, orange peel effect, and over spray on the unpainted area of the car.

Issue#3 The selling dealership called me last w/e and said that Chase bank lost my contract and that I need to come in and re-sign. I'm no dummy. I work in Law Enforcement.

I called Nissan NA who was no help and refused to answer my question of: "Would this car fit the criteria of Nissan CPO as set be the standards of Nissan Corporation?" All they would say is to call the dealer.

Anyhoo, I emailed the dealer re: my concerns on Tuesday and no response yet. They are a new dealership that took over Miller Nissan that had a "HORRIBLE" reputation esp. on YELP.

Question...have any of you had a similar experience. What would you do??? Thanks for any advice.
Reds370z is offline   Reply With Quote