Thread: OTD Price
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmithf1 View Post
wow! that is REALLY good! how did you do that? Was it a "clearance" promotion thing?
nope. i technically paid "cash". my credit union gave me a blank check and approved me for upto 50k at 1% APR. not that cash deals are usually that great, but they seemed desperate for a sale. oh and i negotiated relatively easily too. got online quote from 1 dealer, then emailed another online dealer, got him to beat that quote, then went to a final dealer, and got him to beat the last 2. probably saved ~1K doing that

my nismo was in "base" config though. no carpet floor mats, no trunk mat, no lighted door sills, no nismo brake pads, nada. on the bright side, it was brand spanking new, with the blue plastic on it still. only had 8 miles when i got it!

Last edited by chops; 10-25-2013 at 04:55 PM.
chops is offline   Reply With Quote