View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu
Default Car Security does anyone use Dashcams?

Please Read While pooping or if you have some time.

Ok so we just received a new product. There called the ITB-100hd and the ITB-500HD. The itb-100hd is a single channel dashcam with full HD video and audio. and the ITB-500hd aka "the twins" are dual channel.

Heres the youtube link to the product actually in play.

Soltech Security ITB-100 Car BlackBox: Real Time Recording 1080p (Daytime) - YouTube Watch it in 1080P

Below is a product description I made for other wholesalers, this should give you a good idea of the product

For added Security to your vehicle, Capture collisions and hit and runs, Audio and HD Video to capture everyday driving for either security or evidence purposes, or to even make youtube videos. Please read Full Description below.

-Full 16:9 HD 1921x1080 ultra high resolution at a perfect 24 frames per second

-Built in GPS records driving speed and displays it in the PC player. It also records the driving coordinates and matches it to the PC map

-Built-in accelometer records any bumps or "shocks" the vehicle receives.

-Updateable firmware

-Automatically saves video when unplugged

-Included 8GB card is only 4 hours of HD video. Easily upgradeable to 32GB

-Audio is also recorded side by side with Video for full playback.

-Videos are saved in MP4 format so it requires no conversion for no-hassle playback.

-Has video out cable so you can watch real time live driving video recorded via NAVI or Monitor Screen

-Stylish and flows with any interior of any car.

-Auto Parking Mode helps save battery and will only record if there has been a collision or shock or motion of an object.

-Sudden collisions will be automatically saved

-Easy to understand manual.In English

I wanted to help the community by doing maybe a group buy if your interested.
Since this is a product i have alot of due to us being contracted with the manu I can probably cut a decent amount off the retail price.

If you need more info let me know on the post here so repeated questions arent asked.