View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #207 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
Nick,

another one I like long term for growth potential is PBPB. Potbelly's Sandwich Works. This company started here in Chicago. One of it's first stores is literally down my elevator and across the street from me. You need to have a good stomach to buy this one at around 100x eps! But in my eyes, if I go out to lunch here in the city there are two resteraunts that have lines out the door day in and day out. Not just when new, but for years since they went in. Those two are Potbelly's and Chipotle! Now.... go look at a chart and see how many locations Chipotle has opened crossed the country and look at it's incredible stock chart! Potbelly currently has a fraction of the locations around the country. They are a real hit with the hipster crowd here in Chicagoland and do great business here. If they grow 1/2 as much as Chipotle did you will make a lot of money with this stock.
I can see PBPB being a good growth stock. They have been opening lots of locations up in the Illinois area. And you're right, there are always long lines during lunch time.