View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #205 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
See, here's where we disagree. I'd rather not be long zynga. I have no problems making an options bet on their earnings. But there's a million different ways to invest and zynga doesn't hit the metrics I need to own it. That's why this is fun. Everybody has their own system.
I don't think I'd have a huge position in it long term either. But this is one of those Higher risk long term growth opportunities I would hold on to. We are talking $400 for 100 shares. If that's a small portion of your portfolio I like ZNGA as turnaround growth play. I've done this over the years with Smith and Wesson and RiteAid. Both of which paid off enormously after about 5 years. Trust me...I've lost too! But I like to take portion of my portfolio, do some homework, and bet on companies that may grow in the future. That's the portion of a portfolio things like this are good for. And at $4/share you can do this with a small amount of risk. But your ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! ......different strokes!