Thread: OTD Price
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

I got a pretty decent deal myself. 38k OTD on a 2010 in 2010.
MSRP was 40 something, price before tax, tag, etc was 36.5

You're going for a 2013 when the 2014 models are already out. You have some room to bargain. There may even be a few rebates, etc for them. Biggest thing, be willing to walk out the door. They're not the only Nissan dealership in the country and there are plenty who will give you a good deal if they don't.

I'd say 3k under MSRP for the base price is a decent place to be and not unheard of around here. As others said your tax, tag, title etc may vary.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote