View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #64 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
As long as the crumple zones are intact I would be ok with driving a car that had the frame slightly pulled

Very common occurrence in the autobody business and perfectly safe and legal. It's not like you're building a race car anyway there should still be plenty of structural rigidity
To be honest they think it might not be bent but they're gonna level it (is that the right termonology?) before just handing it over to make sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i would just get it fixed, and trade it in for another car before it shows up on carfax.
So is there a way to avoid getting it reported... Cause that sucks lol jk.... not really (if you know PM me... It'll be our secret....). I thought about selling it to be honest. I just hate car shopping with a giant passion.

Sent from my Note 3 & Galaxy Gear using Tapatalk

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 10-24-2013 at 04:52 PM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote