View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

First I would not let my 16 year old son have a 370Z he's going to get a truck, an old one, made of iron. My first car was a 1987 4 door chevy cavalier. Damn thing didn't even work. I replaced the starter, oil pump, oil pan, and spark plugs and got it running. With my own money and labor. If you bought it with your own money that's great and applaud your discipline. Even still I would not let my boy buy one. But do your loved ones a favor and don't wrap it around a pole with you in it. Respect your ride and yourself. I've been messing with cars since I was 15. One thing that I have learned is that friends are like cars. They come and go.

(Sorry to rant)